Aswang Ang Papa Ko - 3/8/2015

Vampire Ang Daddy Ko is an upcoming comedy sitcom starring Vic Sotto and his son, Oyo Boy Sotto. It will also be co-starred by Ryzza Mae Dizon and Jimmy Santos, Bea Binene, Glaiza de Castro, Anjo Yllana and Pilita Corrales. The show is set to premiere on March 9, 2013 on GMA Network and on March 16, 2013 on GMA Pinoy TV, one week after its original premiere. The show will also serve as Ryzza Mae Dizon's sitcom debut.

SHARE THIS EPISODE TO YOUR FRIENDS

Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

My name is Shaina Lim and I would like to share with you guys my collections of trending videos available at facebook. I hope you enjoy my daily post and please do share on your facebook wall and friends. Thank you.
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments below